Wednesday 20 February 2013

Little Cotton Flowers

There is something very pleasing about crochet flowers. They're quick to work up, they look pretty and the possibilities of how to use them are endless.


I've been making these little flowers from cotton yarn whenever I have a spare few minutes over the past couple of days and I think it's in danger of becoming an addiction.  



They'll probably end up being made into a delicate flowery garland but for now, I'll keep on adding to the pile and they can remain under the watchful eye of Fluffy.


Jenny
X








2 comments:

  1. Ooh, they're so pretty. Love the colours and can't wait to see what you make with them.

    Jo :-) x
    adventuresandteaparties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo :-) They are so addictive...I can see my house being covered in these in now time! x

    ReplyDelete